Korea Volleyball Association
|Headquarters||Seongnae-dong, Gangdong-gu, Seoul|
The Korea Volleyball Association (KVA) (hangul : 대한민국배구협회) is the governing body for volleyball in South Korea. It is a member of the Korean Sport & Olympic Committee. It has exclusive rights to represent South Korea, such as the FIVB and the AVC, to the International Sports Organization. The KVA is responsible for organizing the South Korea men's national volleyball team and South Korea women's national volleyball team.
It was launched in March, 1946. In 2007, it became a corporation aggregate.
The main business of the association is as follows.
- Review and decide on basic policy
- Hold and participate in international competitions
- Hosting and supervising domestic competitions 
- Research and improvement in athletic ability
- Training of players, referees, and operational personnel
- Official website (in Korean)