International School of Stuttgart
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|International School Stuttgart|
|Type||Private, International school|
|Motto||Learning at the core of all that we do|
|Accreditation||ECIS, NEASC, IBO|
The International School of Stuttgart (ISS) operates from Kindergarten through grade 12 on campuses in the Degerloch (main and original campus) and Sindelfingen areas of Stuttgart organized on the International Baccalaureate program. The school is home to a co-educational, multi-cultural student body of over 820 students from over 45 countries.
Curriculum and accreditation
The International School of Stuttgart is approved and accredited by the European Council of International Schools and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, and recognized by the state government of Baden-Württemberg. ISS is a member of the Association of German International Schools and the Council of International Schools.
The Sindelfingen offers a bilingual environment, with students being taught in both German and English and catering to a more local context. The IB Programme is introduced from grade 6 onwards.
- John Catt Guide to International Schools (10 ed.). John Catt Educational Ltd. 2011. p. D154.
- The Directory of the European Council of International Schools. European Council of International Schools. 1988. p. 76.
- ISS Sindelfingen
- "Commission of American and International Schools Abroad: directory of schools — International School of Stuttgart". neasc.org. Archived from the original on 2013-12-04. Retrieved 2013-09-25.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-09-28. Retrieved 2013-09-25.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- ISS Sindelfingen: Curriculum Overview