Eduarda Santos Lisboa
Duda at the 2017 World Championships
|Full name||Eduarda Santos Lisboa|
1 August 1998|
Aracaju, Sergipe, Brazil
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||70 kg (154 lb)|
|Beach volleyball information|
Eduarda "Duda" Santos Lisboa (born 1 August 1998) is a Brazilian beach volleyball player. She is the two-time U21 World champion (2016, 2017) and three-time U19 World champion (2013, 2014, 2016). She has won four World Tour events and reached thirteen podiums in the World Tour throughout her career. She was voted the FIVB Top Rookie in 2016. She was also a gold medalist at the 2014 Summer Youth Olympics.
Duda plays as a right-side defender.
- "FIVB profile". fivb.or. Fédération Internationale de Volleyball. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- "2016 Review: Outstanding Ludwig illuminates World Tour". fivb.com. Fédération Internationale de Volleyball. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- "MEET YOG STAR EDUARDA "DUDA" SANTOS LISBOA, ONE OF THE RISING STARS OF BEACH VOLLEYBALL". International Olympic Committee. 23 August 2017. Retrieved 18 August 2018.
- "Players Details: Eduarda Santos Lisboa". Beach Volleyball Major Series. Retrieved August 26, 2018.
- Eduarda Lisboa at the Fédération Internationale de Volleyball
- Eduarda Lisboa at the Beach Volleyball Database
Media related to Eduarda Santos Lisboa at Wikimedia Commons
Taru Lahti (FIN)
Women's FIVB World Tour "Top Rookie"
|This biographical article relating to volleyball in Brazil is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|