Catholic Church in Antigua and Barbuda
The only ecclesiastical jurisdiction in this island state is the Diocese of Saint John's - Basseterre, suffragan of Archdiocese of Castries. The Catholic population is about 10,000 people out of a total of 80,000 inhabitants. The bishops of Antigua and Barbuda are part of the Antilles Episcopal Conference.
- Manuel Monteiro de Castro (25 April 1987 - 21 August 1991 appointed apostolic nuncio in El Salvador)
- Eugenio Sbarbaro (7 February 1991 - 26 April 2000 appointed Apostolic Nuncio to Serbia and Montenegro)
- Emil Paul Tscherrig (20 January 2001 - 22 May 2004 appointed Apostolic Nuncio to Korea)
- Thomas Edward Gullickson (20 December 2004 - 21 May 2011 appointed Apostolic Nuncio in Ukraine)
- Nicola Girasoli, from 29 October 2011
|This Catholic Church by country-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|