Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up allier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Allier is a department in south-central France.
Allier may also refer to:
- Allier (river), in France
- Allier, Hautes-Pyrénées, a commune of the Hautes-Pyrénées department, in southwestern France
- Carolina Allier, Mexican badminton player
- Pamela Allier (born 1989), Mexican blogger
- Thomas Allier (born 1975), French BMX rider
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Allier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.