AGEOD's American Civil War
|Ageod's American Civil War|
|Designer(s)||Philippe Thibaut, Philippe Malacher|
|Platform(s)||Windows, Mac OS X|
AGEOD's American Civil War: 1861-1865 - The Blue and the Gray is a historical operational turn-based strategy video game that places players at the head of the United States or Confederate States during the American Civil War (1861–1865).
Players are military and political leaders trying to lead the troops of their nations (armies and fleets) to victory, while making political and economical/financial decisions throughout the game that affect the outcome.
Most of the individual years of campaign between 1861 and 1865 are playable via a separate scenario. Advanced scenarios allow recreation of yearly and/or theater campaigns.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (December 2016)
- Wargame (video games)
- Chronology of grand strategy video games
- List of Paradox Interactive games
- List of PC games
- Kruse, Cord (April 8, 2011). "American Civil War Now Available For Macs". InsideMacGames. Retrieved April 21, 2011.
- "AGEOD's American Civil War: 1861-1865 - The Blue and the Gray for PC Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved December 16, 2016.
- Abner, William (July 3, 2008). "GameSpy: AGEOD's American Civil War: 1861-1865 -- The Blue and the Gray". GameSpy. Retrieved December 2, 2017.
- Hopper, Steven (February 14, 2008). "[AGEOD's] American Civil War: 1861-1865 The Blue and the Gray - PC - Review". GameZone. Archived from the original on October 4, 2008. Retrieved December 2, 2017.
- Butts, Steve (March 12, 2008). "AGEOD's American Civil War: 1861-1865 - The Blue and the Gray Review". IGN. Retrieved December 2, 2017.
- "PC Review: AGEOD's American Civil War: 1861-1865 - The Blue and the Gray". PC Zone. December 2007. p. 84.
- AGEOD's American Civil War website
- AGEOD's American Civil War wiki
- AGEOD's American Civil War at MobyGames
|This strategy video game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|