Nasdaq Copenhagen: AaB
|Founded||July 1, 1987|
Finn V. Nielsen
|Products||Sports, conference, education, sportswear|
|Revenue||251,853,000 DKK (2008)|
|31,081,000 DKK (2008)|
Number of employees
Aalborg Boldspilklub A/S (also AaB A/S) is a Danish sports corporation based in Aalborg Denmark. Founded July 1, 1987, AaB A/S is most noted for ownership of the professional football (soccer) team AaB Fodbold. Other holdings has until included professional handball and hockey teams, a retail sports chain, a conference and sports center and a sports college but all of these activities has been closed or sold off due to financial problems. The company's stock is traded on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange as AaB.
AaB A/S is headed by director Lynge Jacobsen and seven board members with Finn V. Nielsen as chairman of the board. Each department has its own division director.
- *Bentow, David (29 March 2010). "Rædselsregnskab tvinger AaB til nysalg af aktier" [Horrible Accounting Forces Aab to sell New Shares]. Berlingske Tidende (in Danish). Archived from the original on 23 July 2011.
- Which is the company behind Nordjyske Medier (a local media group)
- Aalborg Boldspilklub A/S, Årsrapport 2008 (Annual report 2008) Archived September 17, 2010, at the Wayback Machine
- "AaB klarede sig fint økonomisk og sportsligt" [AaB fared well both in economics and sports]. Erhvervs Bladet (in Danish). RB-Boersen. 14 August 2007.
- Grondal, Mattiad (28 July 2008). "AaB-aktien flyver højt på CL-succes" [AaB's shares flying high on the CL success]. Jyllands-Posten (in Danish). Archived from the original on 2011-07-17. Retrieved 2011-01-07.
- Jung, Eva (28 August 2008). "AaB-formand: Ingen vilde eventyr med CL-millioner" [AaB-President: No wild adventures with CL millions]. Berlingske Tidende (in Danish). Archived from the original on 23 July 2011.
- Bentow, David (29 March 2010). "Aalborg Boldspilklub fall sharply on terror Accounting" [Aalborg Boldspilklub falls sharply on terrible accounting]. Berlingske Tidende (in Danish). Archived from the original on 23 July 2011.
- "Butikssalg trækker ud" [Sale of Stores Unfinished] (in Danish). Nordjyske. 1 June 2010. Archived from the original on 19 July 2011. Retrieved 9 January 2011.
- Jorgensen, John Kurt (29 November 2010). "Aab fortsætter med knaldrøde tal" [Aab continues with bright red numbers]. Jyllands-Posten (in Danish). Archived from the original on 2010-12-01. Retrieved 2011-01-07.
- "AaB nedjusterer atter en gang" [AaB downgrades once again]. Jyllands-Posten (in Danish). Ritzau. 31 December 2010.
- "AaB planlægger kapitaludvidelse til foråret" [AaB Plans Capital Increase for Spring] (in Danish). Børsen A/S. 3 January 2011.
|This Danish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|