Expedición 14 de Junio Airport
|Serves||Constanza, Dominican Republic|
|Elevation AMSL||3,950 ft / 1,204 m|
Constanza National Airport (also known as Expedición 14 de Junio National Airport) (IATA: COZ, ICAO: MDCZ) is an airport for domestic flights serving Constanza, a town in the La Vega Province of the Dominican Republic.
After undergoing renovations, it was reopened in May 2006 and renamed Expedicón 14 de Junio National Airport. It serves mostly tourist and cargo carriers.
The airport is in low mountainous terrain 2 kilometres (1.2 mi) east of Constanza. There is rising terrain in all quadrants.
Airlines and destinations
The following airlines offer scheduled passenger service:
|Air Century||Barahona, Puerto Plata, Santiago, Santo Domingo|
|Air Inter Island||Punta Cana|
- Dominican Republic portal
- Aviation portal
- Transport in Dominican Republic
- List of airports in Dominican Republic
- Airport information for Constanza National Airport at Great Circle Mapper.
- "Constanza Airport". Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 28 May 2018.
- Santiago VOR
- OpenStreetMap - Aeropuerto 14 de Junio
- FallingRain - Expedición 14 de Junio National Airport
- SkyVector - Constanza Airport
- Accident history for Constanza Airport at Aviation Safety Network
|This Dominican Republic-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|