The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California United States|
|The U.S. and Canada|
|Rebekka Bay (Head of Product and Design)|
|Products||Women's and Men's: Shoes, clothing, bags, accessories|
|Revenue||$40 Million (2017)|
Everlane is an online clothing retailer. The organization is headquartered in San Francisco, California and has a small team in New York City. It is a leader in basic apparel and pricing transparency.
Everlane was founded in 2010 Michael Preysman; by 2011 the company had received $1.1 million in seed funding. Everlane started with a referral invite list that gained 60,000 subscribers in 5 days although the company only had 1,500 T-shirts in inventory. In 2012, Everlane opened a pop-up shop in New York during the holidays. The store was open for 2 weeks, with select merchandise available for purchase in-store.
Everlane launched a mobile app in 2015. The app features the current weather updates in order to provide suggestions for what to wear alongside the weather descriptions. In September 2017, Everlane launched its denim collection.
Awards and honors
- About Everlane
- Christine Birkner, How Clothing Brands Are Embracing Transparency to Meet the Growing Demand for Sustainable Apparel; Patagonia, Everlane and PACT lead the trend Adweek 5/1/2017
- CBS Price Transparency New Trend Among Emerging Clothing Retailers April 19, 2017
- "Everlane". Crunch Base. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- Drell, Lauren. "Everlane: "You Don't Need to Pay a 7x Markup for High-quality Fashion". Mashable. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- Dillet, Romain. "Clothing Startup Everlane Opens A Pop-Up Store In New York, Now Has 400,000 Active Members (TCTV)". TechCrunch. Retrieved October 18, 2015.
- Lawler, Ryan. "Postmates Partners With Everlane To Bring Customers Select Items On-Demand In San Francisco". TechCrunch. Retrieved October 18, 2015.
- Perez, Sarah. "Fashion Startup Everlane Arrives on Mobile with an App Catering to its Biggest Fans". TechCrunch. Retrieved October 18, 2015.
- LeSavage, Halie. "Everlane Just Launched the $68 Jeans You'll Want to Live In". Glamour. Retrieved 2017-10-12.
- "Ethical Brand Everlane Just Released Its First Denim Collection". Verily. Retrieved 2017-10-12.
- Barsamian, Edward. "Angelina Jolie Pitt's New Go-To Travel Shoe Is Surprisingly Affordable". Retrieved 2016-08-28.
- "Angelina Jolie and Olivia Munn's Favorite Tote Is About to Be Your Favorite Tote, Too". Retrieved 2016-08-28.
- Aemilia Madden,Gigi Hadid Wore the Affordable Sneakers Fashion Girls Love Whowhatwear MARCH 30, 2016
- O'Conner, Claire. "30 under 30: Meet the Young People Reinventing Retail and E-Commerce". Forbes. Retrieved October 18, 2015.
- Segran, Elizabeth (22 February 2018). "How Everlane is building the next-gen clothing brand". Fast Company. Retrieved 26 August 2018.